Why use Techmatics Robots
Custom Built High Grade Inspection Robot with advanced Thermal Imaging Camera.
High grade inspection robot with custom built electronics and software. With our robots you can conduct remote high definition inspection along with a thermal view, allowing the inspector to get a detail view of the subject. The user can control the view from the tablet provided. We can also tailor the robot with additional hardware and sensors and software to meet your needs. Fully designed and built in New Zealand
Easy to use system
The robot is easy to use and maintain. With three easy step the user can turn on the system and start using it. Unlike drones the ground rover is much easier to control and use. The split screen function on tablet allows the user to see and capture both in High Definition mode and thermal mode at the same time so that the inspector can present a clear report to their client. The system comes with an optical zoom function allowing the user to detain in on cracks, mounds in crawlspace.
The robot can also be used on the 4G/5G network allowing the user to remotely share the video over the cellular network making it one of the most advanced inspection system in the International market.
Advanced HD/Thermal Imaging Inspection Robot
Custom Built Inspection Robots
Are you worried about the Health and Safety of your staff inspecting confined spaces or hazardous environment. Are you reluctant to inspect contaminated areas. Techmatics has developed an innovative yet easy system to inspect these hazardous areas without endangering your staff.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Easy to use Taylor made solution for inspecting confined spaces.
- High grade power coated metal body dust proof and splash proof.
- Supported by Callaghan Innovation. (Ministry of innovation and Business)
- Compatible with iOS and Android Tablets
- Cloud based desktop software
application for Data storage. (Optional)
How does it work
The Hades Robotic inspection system comes in weather tight case. Turn on the robot and the tablet and you are ready for your inspection. The robot can be built as a wireless system or a tethered inspection system, depending the application use. You can charge the robot off your cigarette lighter in your car or of the mains.
HOW TO USE THE SYSTEM
- Contact us and let us know the type of Robot you need.
- We will send you a quote based on your requirement.
- Once you have accepted the quote, pay the deposit we will start on your build.
- Plug in the switch and you are ready to use the system.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Android Tablet to view and capture the inspection in real time.
- Custom Built Robot as required by customer.
- Repeater system and a RC controller
- Weather tight case.
- Delivery times 2-3 weeks