Hades 3 Custom Built Inspection Robot
4WD Custom Inspection robot
Fully designed and built in Christchurch, Hades is one of our best sellers till date. With 4 individual ball bearing planatery gear motors it is perfect to go through rough surfaces with ease. Its Splash proof design and built allows Building Inspectors, Engineers and Surveyors to inspect underfloor areas, ceiling areas, drains and culverts. Its comes in a watertight case case for easy transportation. The custom app provided is easy to use making it a friendly system to operate.
ABOUT THE HADES-3
- 4WD CHASIS WITH ADVANCED ELECTRONICS.
- Made in New Zealand.
- Custom-made high-quality chassis.
- Built in charging system with LCD display showing the battery voltage.
- Ball bearing heavy duty
- Planetary Gear Motors.
- High grade ABS plastic and metal body design.
- Custom built App for video transmission.
- 3 years warranty.
DESIGN AND BUILD QUALITY
Hades-3 comes with an upgraded Battery charging system which is built into the robot, with an LCD screen on the robot which shows the battery life of the robot. It also comes with the best quality hardware and custom written software. Designed and built in New Zealand, we take orders for any Custom requirements. Dust Proof and splash proof making it versatile for rough terrain. Comes with 3 years warranty.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Fully built and tested custom robot.
- 7 inch tablet for live video and snap capture.
- Custom app with snap shots and zoom function.
- High quality spectrum remote control.
- Waterproof case to house the robot.
- Built in custom battery charger and display LCD.
- Car charger (optional Extra)
- Battery bank for charging the tablet router and your phone.
Warranty covers all electronics and on-board camera, motor controller, wiring and computer. Tyres and motor will not be covered as it wear and tear, however can be easily replaced. Theft, and fire will also not be covered as it should be covered by owner’s insurance.
- Contact us for a free quote.
- Sign agreement for the build.
- Pay 20% deposit.
- Build time 3 to 4 weeks (depending on availability of parts).
- Final deposit on completion of the robot.
- Free shipping within New Zealand.