Rent to own or Lease Options
Rent to own
Like an operating lease you gain immediate use of the asset to start generating income, without impacting your cash flow. At the end of the lease period, rather than upgrading to new equipment, you simply make the last payment and you’ll own the equipment outright.
Own the equipment: Ownership transfers to you on the last payment
Cash flow certainty: Affordable monthly payments
Free up working capital: Invest where your business can grow
Fast and easy application process: Application can usually approve within few hours.
Ideal: For assets with longer usable life that are sensible to own
Software and services: Installation, software and servicing can be added to hardware so you receive just one simple monthly invoice
Flexible terms: from 12 months to 60 months, choose the term that suits your business
Leading suppliers: You choose the supplier to suit your business needs
Whether you’re an established business or just starting out, Techmatics NZ provide lease options to suit your business.
- Efficient use of capital, allowing you to invest in core business operations
- There’s no obligation to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease
- Maintenance options can be included, providing you with certainty for the term of the lease
- Lease terms can be tailored to fit with your existing contracts, meaning you’re not at risk of owning mid-life assets at the end of a fixed term contract
- Monthly payments are typically lower than traditional loans, resulting in a lower impact on your cash flow
- Predictable monthly lease payments, allowing you to manage costs with certainty
- Operating leases are not reported on the balance sheet, which allows credit lines to be maintained and capital to be utilised in other parts of your business
- Lease payments are typically tax deductible
- Doesn’t interfere with existing banking relationships
- Fleet management by the leasing company is often an option