Building Inspections with Techmatics Thermal Imaging system.
Benefits of Thermal Camera for building inspection.
Thermal imaging cameras key features:
- Are as easy to use as a camcorder or a digital camera
- Give you a full image of the situation
- Identify and locate the problem
- Measure temperatures
- Store information
- Tell you exactly what needs to be fixed
- Help you find faults before real problems occur
- Save you valuable time and money
Why use Techmatics Thermal Imaging Inspection Robots.
Inspecting buildings using a thermal imaging camera is a powerful and non invasive means of monitoring and diagnosing the condition of buildings. Thermal imaging technology has become one of the most valuable diagnostic tools for building inspections. A thermal imaging camera can identify problems early, allowing them to be documented and corrected before becoming more serious and more costly to repair. A building diagnostics inspection with a thermal imaging camera can help in the following.
- Visualize energy losses
- Detect missing or defective insulation
- Source air leaks
- Find moisture in insulation, in roofs and walls, both in the internal and the external structure
- Detect mold and badly insulated areas
- Locate thermal bridges
- Locate water infiltration in flat roofs
- Detect breaches in hot-water pipes
- Detect construction failures
- Find faults in supply lines and district heating
- Detect electrical faults